Laboratory and Position Description
Yin Yu, Associate Research Fellow in Institute of Synthetic Biology, mainly engaged in stem cell therapy, intelligent biological materials, three-dimensional biological manufacturing, tissue and organ engineering, osteoarthritis stem cell therapy research and related technologies and its application in clinical translational medicine . The previous results have been published in international academic journals such as Arthritis and Rheumatology, Biofabrication, Tissue Engineering, Nanotechnology, Scientific Reports and Lab on a Chip.
Job description: It is planned to recruit 3 research assistants with relevant research background in biology, chemistry, bioengineering, biomedical engineering and mechanical engineering.
Work place: Shenzhen.
1. Have obtained or will soon receive a bachelor's or master's degree in biology related fields.
Give priority to the following research experience:
l Synthesis and Characterization of Biomaterials
l Biomechanical testing
l Cell/stem cell three-dimensional culture
l Medical Image Analysis and 3D Modeling
l Experimental animal management and animal surgery and other related work experience
2. Strong sense of teamwork, serious and responsible work attitude, and positive and innovative research enthusiasm.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills in Chinese and English;
4. Good service awareness, team awareness and strong sense of responsibility and professionalism;
5. Excellent learning and organizational skills.
Salaries and Benefits
1. Provide competitive salary (negotiable);
2. Provide lunch allowances;
3. Full insurance, paid annual leave.
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email describing their motivation and research interests along with a CV and representative theses to firstname.lastname@example.org Please give clear indication of your research area in the subject of your email.
Address: 1068 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen University Town,
Shenzhen, P.R. China