Institute of Synthetic Biology (iSynBio) was established in December 2017 and is divided into three centers: The Center for Quantitative Synthetic Biology, The Center for Synthetic Genomics, and The Center for Synthetic Biochemistry. It is also the seventh sub-institute of the Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology under the Chinese Academy of Sciences. The institute focuses on the reconstruction of artificial life components, gene circuits, biological devices, and multicellular systems, with the ultimate goal of deciphering the essence and fundamental laws of life. As a young, dynamic, multi-disciplinary, and innovative team in the field of synthetic biology, iSynBio is making efforts to transform market and industry-oriented technologies with its leading scientists and scholars at home and abroad. We continually strive to establish ourselves as one of the most influential research and development centers in our field and industrial innovation around the world.
Intern (Administrative Assistant Post)
Internship period：no less than six month（must get permission from school and supervisor）
1. Undergraduate students, honest, steady;
2. Chinese, Chinese language and literature, administrative management, and business administration majors are preferred;
3. Have good oral and written skills in Chinese and English;
4. Have a good sense of service, team awareness and a strong sense of responsibility and professionalism;
5. Have strong learning ability and organizational ability.
Salaries and Benefits
1. Salary is between 1000 and 1,500 yuan, and the salary of the internship can be adjusted every month according to the performance. Those with outstanding performance can be hired as regular employees;
2. Free student dormitory;
3. With lunch allowance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email describing their motivation and research interests along with a CV and representative theses to firstname.lastname@example.org Please give clear indication of your research area in the subject of your email.
Address: 1068 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen University Town,
Shenzhen, P.R. China