1. We prefer candidates who graduated or are about to graduate with PhD training.
2. Candidates must be highly motivated and willing to conduct the research in the field of microfluidic/nanofluidic technology, microbiology, or synthetic biology independently.
3. Candidates are expected to have prominent research products in the related field.
4. Candidates with the following research experience will be given
1) Experience of microfluidics/nanofluidics or related work.
2) Experience of synthetic biology
3) Experience of microbiology
Salaries and Benefits
The period of employment lasts for 2 years.
1. The annual salary is around 200,000-300,000RMB, which includes the postdoctoral subsidy (12000 RMB a year, duty-free) provided by Sheng Zhen government.
2. We will give assistance to successful candidates to apply housing subsidy (30,000 RMB) provided from “The Housing Project for Talents” by Sheng Zhen government; in addition, according to “Green-Car Subsidy Program” of Sheng Zhen City, green vehicles are also available for them for free within 90 hours.
3. We will give assistance to apply research grants (300,000 RMB) for postdocs who have signed over 3 year’s employment contracts and decide to settle in Sheng Zhen when successfully finish their research.
4. Some excellent and eligible postdocs can apply “Sheng Zhen High-level Talents fund” or other funds in accordance with Sheng Zhen talent introduction policies; for instance, those who have more than 3-year’s working experience in Sheng Zhen after finishing their postdoctoral researches are eligible for Sheng Zhen Leading Talents Policy and will be awarded around 1600,000 RMB.
5. As an overseas returnees-based institution, SIAT is a national scientific research institution with dynamic atmosphere where talents can fully develop their interests.
6. After signing the formal labor contracts (for them to be eligible for “peacock plan”), the candidates are entitled to our welfares, including the endowment insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, work-related injury insurance as well as childbirth insurance, and housing accumulation funds.
7. The one with over 1 year’s overseas education background and eligible for Sheng Zhen oversea high-level talents policies is qualified to apply the funds from “peacock plan”.
(A level-3million RMB; B level-2minllion RMB, C-level 1.6million RMB)
The eligibility criteria for “peacock plan” can be found in the website:
Subsidy standers for overseas high-level talents in Sheng Zhen:
See also: http://zp.siat.ac.cn/?mod=boshihou&id=49
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email describing their motivation and research interests along with a CV and representative theses to email@example.com. Please give clear indication of your research area in the subject of your email.
Address: 1068 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen University Town,
Shenzhen, P.R. China